South of Billings, MT | $1,500,000
Property Description—MUST SEE!
Improvements consist of:
- 2 homes
– Built in 1966, 3,752 sq. ft. with a full basement, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, central heat, green house, detached two car garage.
– Built in 1974, ranch style, 1,144 sq. ft. with a full basement, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, detached two car garage
- Implement Shed—1,120 sq. ft.
- Pole Barn—50 x 90 feet=4,500 sq. ft. with stalls inside
- Small Grain Bin
- Metal corrals
- 2 Open Face Sheds
– 50 x 60 feet=3,000 sq. ft.
– 12 x 15 feet=180 sq. ft.
- Shop with two open face stalls, one enclosed
- 1 water well
- Current year to year lease
877 acres +/- located just South of Billings, MT consisting of two separate tracts, Pryor Creek
and Highway 481 dissect both tracts.
- 134 acres +/- tillable (currently in hay, potential to irrigate may exist)
- 743 acres +/- grass