Hardin, MT, 59034 | $3,250,000
4,500 +/- acres total. 3,200 +/- acres dryland farmed and 1,300 +/- acres grass. Nice 3,600 sq. ft. brick home on cistern with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a double garage. 35,000 bushel grain bin, 75’x120’ Quonset, 56’x60’ insulated shop, 24’x32’ outbuilding, two 120-ton fertilizer/grain storage hopper bins.
LOCATION: Thirty miles East of Billings, Montana, and 15 miles west of Hardin on I-90 near Toluca Interchange in Big Horn County.
ACCESS: Toluca Interchange to Highway 87. Farm is located approximately one mile west of the interchange.
AREA FEATURES: Toluca Farm is thirty minutes from Billings, Montana’s largest city with all amenities.
ELEVATION: 3,250 Feet
CLIMATE: Toluca Farm is in a temperate climate for Montana. Average rainfall is between 12-14 inches.
ACREAGE: Total acres: 4,500 +/-. Tillable – 3,200 +/- & Grass – 1,300 +/-
WATER: Three reservoirs, cistern for house & shop.
WILDLIFE: Mule deer, upland game birds.
MINERALS: Sellers share, if any, to convey with property.
TAXES: $5,700.00 – estimated.
TERMS: Cash to seller.
- Brick, ranch-style home, built in 1980 with 3,300 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, radiant heat propane boiler, central air, full basement, double attached garage, on a cistern.
- 35,000 bushel grain bin with aeration.
- 75′ x 120′ Quonset, cement floor, door opener, power
- 56′ x 60′ insulated shop with office, cement floor, door opener, power
- 24′ x 32′ storage building
- Two 120-ton fertilizer/grain storage hopper bins
Wheat farm and pasture close to Billings and Hardin with a nice set of improvements. There are three local delivery points for commodities, major medical facilities, and shopping. Broker has partial interest in property.