Miles City, MT, 59301 | $6,900,000
LOCATION: Eighteen miles north of Rock Springs, Montana, on Highway 59 or twenty miles east of Cohagen.
ACCESS: Eighteen miles north of Rock Springs, MT. Five miles east of Uall Road.
AREA FEATURES: Fifty miles to either Jordan, Miles City, Circle, or the Fort Peck Recreation Area.
ELEVATION: 2,700 Feet
ACREAGE: Total acres: 12,527
Tillable: 6011 acres: Cultivated – 4,944 acres. Hay/Improved Pasture – 1,067 acres.
Grass: 5,560 acres: State Lease – 955 acres – 9 years remaining.
WATER: Four wells – Stockwater: 1-100′ depth, 1-180′ depth, and 2 artesian wells.
WILDLIFE: Deer, antelope, and upland birds.
TAXES: $17,761.00 – estimated.
TERMS: Cash to seller.
CLIMATE: The Alfred Jordan Ranch is in a temperate climate for Montana. Average rainfall 12 – 14 inches.
- Ranch-style home, built in 1977 with 2,970 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, full basement, and a double attached garage.
- Livestock Barn: 30’x80′, 100,000 pound livestock/truck scale, steel panel corrals, hydraulic chute, crowding tub, automatic waterers
- Equipment Shed: 30’x50′
- Shop: 40’x50′, heated, 10′ side walls
- 80,000 bushel storage with 2 new 23,000 bushel bins with full floor aeration.
- Good perimeter, cross fences
Well cared for farm/ranch property with weaning weights for calves at 700 pounds for steers and 650 pounds for heifers. Starting calving date is the first week of April and weaning begins the first week of November. Carrying Capacity around 250 A.U./yr. Farm Land will yield 30-40 bushel high protein spring and winter wheat yields with some alternative crops starting to be raised in the area.