Billings, MT | $2,800,000
560+/- acres of prime development property with potential for subdivision(s), ranchettes, and recreational opportunities.
- Power is within close proximity from adjoining subdivisions.
- Cove irrigation ditch traverses along the north and east side of parcel including a pond on the east border.
- Zoning: vacant land/rural.
- Property tax: $342 (estimated)
- Schools: Elder Grove (elementary and middle school) and West High School.
- Acreage consists of rolling hills and draws covered with native grasses, a few trees, and brush.
- Elevation: 3400’-3681’
- The property borders a state section to the west.
- The land bordering to the south is agricultural/pasture land.
- Hesper Road could be extended to the southeast corner of the property due to an already established right of way (buyer to verify).
- Sage Hill Properties is an easy commute to the city of Billings or Laurel.
- A portion of the north and east adjoining properties are currently subdivided.
- Accessibility: The north side is accessible by 88th Street and King Avenue West; east side being accessible from Cutthroat Dr. off the end of Hesper Road.
- Wild Life: deer, antelope, ducks, and pheasant.
- There are ten shares currently allocated for this parcel from the Cove Ditch. With proper implementation more water may be made
available (buyer to verify) by the farmer owned Cove Ditch Company.
To access the west side from Billings, head west on King Avenue West to 88th Street, turn left but stay on King Avenue West property being on the south dead ending at the northwest corner of property. To access the east side from Billings, head east on Hesper Road and take a right on Longmeadow Drive, then turning left on Cutthroat Drive.