Billings, MT | $1,175,000
47+/- acres of land South of Hesper Rd. West of South 64th St. West. Property consists of two parcels.
- Land is in close proximity to highly sought after Elder Grove School District.
- One parcel is directly South of Elder Grove School.
- One parcel has the aesthetic appeal of Canyon Creek for its North boundary.
- Parcels subject to survey minor plat.
- Some lower areas of Canyon Creek are in Yellowstone Co. Floodplain map.
- Land appears to have an adequate amount of water available for development of wells (further testing needed).
- Most of the land is currently farmed and relatively level for easy development.
- Proportionate share of Big Ditch water to go with each parcel.
Great Development Potential!
- Directions: From Billings, go West on Hesper Rd. to S. 64th St. West. Property is located in South West corner of Hesper Rd. and South 64th West, and along S. 64th West (on West side of road, watch for signs) (farmstead not included).
- Utilities: in close proximity.
- Est. taxes: $500.00+/-
- Terms: Cash/New Loan
- Crop not included in purchase price.
- Per acre price: $25,000
- Walking distance to Elder Grove School (K-6 with soon to be completed 7th and 8th grade middle school).