Billings, MT | $1,500,000
60+/- acres of land South of Hesper Road, along the West side of South 64th Street West, near Billings, MT.
- Close walking distance to highly sought after Elder Grove School (K-6 with soon to be completed 7th and 8th grade middle school).
- North-West corner of property comes in close proximity to Canyon Creek (nice grass park).
- Land appears to have an adequate amount of water available for development of wells (further testing needed).
- 11.5 shares of Big Ditch irrigation water—will transfer.
- Most of the land is currently farmed and relatively level for easy development.
- Crop not included in the purchase price.
- Some lower areas of Canyon Creek may be Yellowstone Co. Floodplain map.
Great Development Potential!
- Directions: From Billings, go West on Hesper Road, turn South on 64th Street West and go approximately 3/10ths of a mile and look for sign (property lies on the West side of the road).
- Est. taxes: $900.00+/-
- Terms: Cash/New Loan
- Utilities: in close proximity
- Per acre price: $25,000