Bridger, MT | $2,500,000
The Cherry Springs Ranch Grazing Unit is located southeast of Bridger, Montana. Total of 5,816 acres all in one block. Good fences and excellent water. No improvements. Seven filed water rights. Priced at $2,500,000 with owner carry terms. Don’t miss this one!
North of Pryor Mountain Road, Bridger, Montana 59014
BROKER COMMENTS: Rugged and picturesque, right out of a John Wayne movie! Remote appearance, but close to roads, town, and airport. Mule deer and upland birds. With the mild climate, Cherry Springs could be used for all seasons.
For additional details, contact any of the Brokers listed below.
Tim Nessan 406-860-0791 | email@example.com
Jake Korell 406-698-4600 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dick Grosskopf 406-860-1512 | email@example.com
Scott Grosskopf 406-861-4558 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- LOCATION: The tract is located approximately six miles southeast of Bridger and north of the Pryor Mountain Road. All in one block.
- ACREAGE: 4,657 deeded acres + 1,160 acres m/l BLM Lease = 5,817 total acres. The tract is cross fenced into three large pastures.
- WATER & WATER LINE IMPROVEMENTS:
– Four free-flowing springs
– Three developed springs
– One solar well – 400′ deep, 5 GPM
– Cistern & pipe lines have been installed for the distribution of water tanks.
– All water rights are registered with the State. Copies of the General Abstract is available for each right.
- FENCES: Most all of the fences are in above average condition.
- POWER: There is no power on the property.
- MINERALS: All owned by seller, if any.
- TAXES: Estimated—$2,000—not split out.
- PRICE: $2,500,000.00